top of page

Group

Public·18 members

Watch: Gokulam Kerala vs Shillong Lajong Live Stream 12 February 2024

All Soccer scores and results can be found here. More customized Soccer live scores and schedules are available. You can click on any flag to open a new window ...

While Atalanta are flying forward, their defence is a concern. The hosts have conceded in their last nine home league games, while 86% of their home games this season have seen both teams find the net. That’s a major concern, as Milan are finding the net with consistency. But at some point, Frank’s going to have to face it that Chelsea see themselves as a big club, who have won the Champions League and compete regularly in the competition. Maybe it’s going to have to come to the point that people will say that Frank Lampard, if he doesn’t shake them out of this indifferent form they’re in, he’ll be under a little bit of pressure. Liverpool team news - Salah in 18:00 - #Messi700 A decent return from his first 699 games, you'd have to say. His 700th is set to come against Dortmund at the Nou Camp tonight! 17:30 - Chelsea live blog Kick-off for this one is under 30 minutes away. Follow our live blog below. Valencia v Chelsea - Champions League LIVE 17:00 - Valencia vs Chelsea team news An early kick-off this one, starting at 17:55 GMT - we'll have a blog running shortly to cover goings on in Spain! 16:50 - Mustafi calls for Arsenal unity Shkodran Mustafi has called for his Arsenal team-mates to stick together and get through their current bad run as a unit. It was from the ensuing corner that Leah Williamson levelled with a sliding finish. However, fine work from Kerr on the edge of the box in the 92nd minute helped set up England's 21st goal of the season and sealed a dramatic win at the City Ground. Relive Continental Cup final as it happenedRead more: WSL title race 'will go down to the wire' - HayesThe League Cup triumph means Emma Hayes' Chelsea, who are second in the Women's Super League table and just a point from the summit with a game in hand, have a chance of claiming a domestic treble for the first time. This is going to be one very tough match for sure. I expect this to be one of those matches where one goal can decide everything. Both of the teams have done well at the regular part and now they brought their good performances and here. Artsakh Noah are currently sitting at 5th position with 36 points while Lori ar at the 4th position with same amount of points while the 2nd placed Shirak have only 3 more points and 3rd placed team of Alashkert only 1 more so there is no doubt that this match could be crucial when it comes to which of this two teams will have better chances for that 3 spot. Under all of this circumstances I don't think that we are going to see very interesting match. Both teams are playing mostly draws lately, as same as and their last match that finished 2-2. Leicester captain Schmeichel made one save in the entire contest but it was key as he guessed the right way to keep out Maupay's thumping penalty, awarded after Justin James bundled over Aaron Connolly in the area. At the other end, the statistics will show Brighton goalkeeper Mat Ryan as having made two stops, although they were more akin to pass backs than efforts on goal. Leicester playmaker James Maddison barely made a mark on the game - he lashed a shot over in frustration - while striker Jamie Vardy's wait for his 100th Premier League goal continues. Gokulam Kerala FC vs Shillong Lajong FC live score, H2H Gokulam Kerala FC Shillong Lajong FC live score (and video online live stream) starts on 12 Feb 2024 at 13:30 UTC time at EMS Stadium Kozhikode stadium, ... With both sides scrapping for survival, the Cottagers were awarded a penalty and the chance to take control of the game. Aleksandar Mitrovic was Fulham's designated penalty taker but Aboubakar Kamara wrestled the ball off his team-mate and demanded to take the spot-kick. Tempers flared, Mitrovic backed down and Kamara took the penalty, only to see his effort saved. Mitrovic then spared his team-mate's blushes by scoring a late winner but the two clashed again a couple of weeks later. To hear the MOTD team's final selections - recorded during a debate held in Lineker's kitchen, before the coronavirus outbreak in the UK - make sure you listen to the podcast on BBC Sounds. And at the bottom of the page have a go at ranking the 10 players yourself. Listen to the third episode of Match of the Day: Top 10Watch Match of the Day: Top 10 - goalscorersHow to judge the Premier League's greatest goalkeeper?Goalkeepers in the past had to be good with only their hands, keeping the ball out of the net, but there is a growing emphasise on outfield skills too. Inter Miami couldn't have asked for a tougher game on their MLS debut. They take on Los Angeles FC who walked away with the Western Conference and have made few changes to their roster for this new campaign. They have a strong home record and can win this match with ease. Whatever shape Leicester play in, they will be trying to get Maddison on the ball, high up the pitch, and the Brazilian would usually have been the man directly trying to stop him in those areas. With Fabinho out injured, Liverpool do not have an out-and-out holding midfielder to protect their back four. Georgino Wijnaldum has played there too but he has missed their Club World Cup games with a hamstring problem, so Jordan Henderson is most likely to fill in again, like he did against Flamengo at the weekend. It happens like that. I can see why people lose it to drink and gambling because there's no release. It can be difficult. I know how fortunate I am to have these things to keep me busy, otherwise I'd be losing it as well. Definitely a problem for retired players' Podcast regulars Peter Crouch (centre), Tom Fordyce and Chris Stark return for That Peter Crouch Podcast series threePodcast regulars Chris Stark and Tom Fordyce also return and Crouch is asked whether there is a lack of support for players once they retire, what he misses most in football and why he owes a lot to Clarets boss Sean Dyche. Mark Cavendish is a veteran of 30 stage wins at the Tour de France, while Peter Kennaugh, another cyclist, was the first Manxman in 100 years to win Olympic gold as part of the Great Britain men's pursuit team in 2012. Shooter Tim Kneale is a Commonwealth silver medallist, while in Pyeongchang in 2018 Zoe Gillings-Brier became the first British snowboarder to compete at four Winter Olympics, reaching the quarter-finals. No team in the Bundesliga have earned fewer points than Werder Bremen over the past 10 games. They have earned just seven points in the past 10 games. Werder's extended run of poor form has left them in 16th place in the Bundesliga table. CSKA Sofia receives Levski in the Bulgarian championship round. PFC CSKA Sofia are number 3 and Levski Sofia are number 4 in the table. These teams have met severally but the last 5 times the CSKA Sofia have hosted Levski Sofia, CSKA has not won any of them while Levski have won 2 of them. The challenge is making sure we don’t have a knock-on effect into other seasons and make football compromised as the years go on. Video - Liverpool in advanced talks to sign star Lille midfielder Soumare - Euro Papers01:21 Semmens said that parliament is keen for football to return as soon as possible as an indication the country is returning to normal. Therefore, I personally feel that I can and should accept the 50% reduction in wages. I hope this can contribute in some way to the long-term survival of the club at a challenging time and save jobs, especially those that are the lowest earners and hence those who will be struggling the most at this time. I know every one of my team-mates have unique circumstances with their finances, homes and families. Nigel [Pearson] was in today and we are in tomorrow so we will see what happens with training. Zaha's rough treatment - the statsWatford are winless in their past 12 home Premier League games, their longest run without a victory on home soil in the league ever. Crystal Palace have kept three consecutive clean sheets in the Premier League for the first time since March 2017. Watford are the only side in the top four tiers of English football yet to hit double figures for league goals this season (9). The hosts are writing history at this point for sure having qualified from the Europa League group on 1st place in a tough group with Wolfsberger AC from Austria, Gladbach from Germany and AS Roma from Italy, because they won a few days ago thanks to a late late goal with 2-1 in Germany at Gladbach and since Roma could not beat Wolfsberger at home they won the group even. Stones has not featured since City's derby defeat at home by Manchester United earlier this month due to a thigh problem, but is back training along with midfielder David Silva who has shaken off a knock. Guardiola said he expected a tough test against Everton, who are unbeaten in five games, including back-to-back victories in their last two matches under new manager Carlo Ancelotti. Yet, spirits remained high in the squad. After the game we had to fly to Norrkoping straight away but Ally McCoist and Stewart McKimmie had to stay behind for drug testing," McCall remembers. One of them couldn't pee and they were ages, so myself and Gary McAllister got Coisty's room key and did all the childish pranks. We took the batteries out of his TV remote, put salt and pepper in his bed and all stuff like that. Millwall vs Nottingham Forest predictions in our match preview this Championship clash. Can Forest end Millwall's brilliant form of late? Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. Enticingly, playoffs “remain a possibility”, which only adds to the sense of chaos. Apparently this has provoked “bafflement”, and you can absolutely see why. We trust that the National League will have picked an option by the time the actual vote is held, at some point next week. But they’ve rather made themselves hostages to fortune, here. The Croatian has been at Barca since 2014 but has fallen out of contention this campaign due to the arrival of Dutch midfielder Frenkie de Jong and has only started 10 of Barca's 27 La Liga matches. Mbappe Real Madrid transfer was 'almost done' before coronavirus shutdown Spurs rule out Kane sale to Premier League rivals - Paper Round Arsenal came close to Mata signing in 2011 says former chief scout Rakitic confirmed that he refused to move to Paris Saint-Germain last year as part of a deal to bring Neymar back to the Camp Nou, having felt hurt by the club's move. An important save by Ben Foster from Paul Pogba, and another with his feet from Marcus Rashford, was as close as Manchester United came to scoring. The knives might be out for De Gea because of his error but former United keeper Foster will know how quickly events can turn against you. This was not a game where goalkeepers were overly utilised but Foster kept his concentration and De Gea momentarily did not, losing United the game as a consequence. Leicester set a club record of eight successive top-flight wins after beating Aston Villa 4-1 on Sunday to stay within eight points of Liverpool, while defending champions Manchester City are third, 14 points behind the leaders. I don't think anybody expects us to be anywhere near the top," Rodgers said. Raheem is fit, his natural physical condition and regeneration is amazing," said Guardiola. He told us he could play at West Ham and Leicester but the doctors said be careful as muscular injuries take three weeks. After 15 days he wanted to play. He is fit, he is ready. Why Pep Guardiola may spring surprise in Champions League'You have to beat the big, big teams'Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has challenged his players to "fight until the end" and gain their first-ever Champions League victory over Real, a side who have won the tournament in four of the past six seasons. The only way to try and get a good atmosphere is to try and achieve that. If that's me or someone else as a coach, I don't think that matters. The fans were amazing against Norwich, we were on top and I felt they got more and more energy from that. I need to develop the game plan, how we want to play football. Slavia Prague is scoring goals for fun in the league this season as they are already with 45 points, 11 points ahead of the rest of the pack on 1st place, at home they have a record of 8 wins from 8 games played conceding just one goal while they scored 20 times, and let me tell you some of their recent home games as they won 3-0 with Teplice, 4-0 with Ostrava and they defeated Karvina with 5-0 at home last season. Alan Browne (Preston North End) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Josh Harrop with a cross following a set piece situation. Posted at 80' Foul by Mads Andersen (Barnsley). Posted at 80' Josh Harrop (Preston North End) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 78' Alex Mowatt (Barnsley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Last season this game ended in a 4-2 win for the hosts while the game at Wimborne between them also ended with 3 goals scored that time Wimborne won the game with a clear 3-0 in the end. But Wimborne is really not that strong on the road with a record of just 2-1-5 so far, they should score as the hosts conceded 15 goals in 7 home games, and their last 5 home games ended all of them with over 2.5 goals scored some by 4 goals or more as well. Millwall have drawn nearly half of their away trips this season, with the visitors seeing six of their 13 away trips finish 1-1. Having seen both teams score in 69% of their away trips, we expect a similar result here. Stoke have lost two of their last six, so we are backing these two to share the points in this clash, with another 1-1 draw our pick. Rubi's side haven't quite been as bad as Mallorca on their travels as they have managed to scrape a couple of goalless draws together against Osasuna and Real Madrid, but comprehensive defeats to Barcelona (5-2), Villarreal (5-1) and Real Sociedad (3-1) hardly do much to inspire confidence ahead of their visit to what is quickly becoming one of the toughest venues to play at in the top flight. With both sides so desperate for the result we should see quite an open game and we’re predicting that both teams will find themselves on the scoresheet this weekend. We can’t see a huge amount of goals though as both sides struggle for confidence but the open nature of the A-League and a willingness to improve by both Victory and Glory should see the both teams to score prediction come through. The report says police had confirmed that four men wearing balaclavas forced their way into the house while Vertonghen's wife and children were inside. We have been supporting Jan and his family through this terribly traumatic time," the report cited a Tottenham spokesperson as saying. We encourage anyone who has any information to come forward to help the police with their investigation. This top of the table clash finds Ajax in bad shape, coming from two straight losses and having also failed to score in the two matches. They still have their good away run intact though and they will only need to work on their confidence going to this match. AZ will not be easy to handle, and Ajax will know it well and especially looking at their home record. One factor that stands out here is that these two sides score a lot and their recent meetings have also been high scoring. As Ajax seeks recovery, and AZ look to close in on the standings, one thing we can be sure of is that here we will see goals. We are going with over 2.5 goals for this game. The result sees Real Madrid overtake Barcelona by one point with 12 games remaining, setting up a thrilling end to the season in La Liga. Howlers aplenty at Goodison Manchester United's Spanish goalkeeper David de Gea reacts during the English Premier League football match between Everton and Manchester United at Goodison Park in Manchester United, north west England on March 1, 2020Getty Images The goalkeeper’s union had a stinker on Sunday - probably the worst day for a union since Jimmy Hoffa disappeared. Gokulam Kerala vs Shillong Lajong » Predictions, Odds & Match Facts; Who will win? Watch. Gokulam Kerala vs. Shillong Lajong. bet365. Live Stream. Register here; Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live Stream. Gokulam Kerala FC live stream, fixtures on TV We listing only legal sources of live streaming and we also collect data on what channel watch Gokulam Kerala FC on TV. Gokulam Kerala FC vs Shillong Lajong ... He was further frustrated when Hibs made it three. Docherty this time the scorer for Hibs, slotting a fine shot across Ridgers from a Paul McGinn pass. At that point it seemed game over - and ultimately it was - but Inverness gave themselves some hope when Tremarco's shot deflected in off Stevenson. But what little chance they had of coming from two goals down with 17 minutes left was extinguished by McKay's rush of blood to the head, as his frustrated lunge on Doidge earned him a straight red card. I looked at their recent performances and their styles of play, as well as other factors while I was crafting my selection. They play very often, so the tradition is a big thing here. If we take everything I said, it targets the tough draw, with both teams scoring due to the changeable form of both team’s defense. Their offense, on the other hand, is doing a great job. And this advantage lasted only three games. As the above graph illustrates, Liverpool's points total over the course of the preceding 38 matches has been superior to Everton's from the second half of 2015-16 onwards (20 March 2016 to be exact). From Christmas 2017 - when the difference between them was down to eight points - the Reds have enjoyed a near constant upward trajectory, while the Blues have flatlined before slumping to their current low. Hi. My pick for this match in Division 2 in Belarus in over 3.75 goals. Dinamo Maloritashould be all over this game trying their best to win it, but I think that they will win this match very high. Their rival is in a very poor shape. They lost the last match until 9: 1. And their current opponent is very good and I think that they will win this match 3:1. They have very weak defense and have lost the last 5 matches in the last 5 matches. I think they may lose 4-5 goals in this match. Assisted by Vinícius Júnior. Posted at 74' Corner, Alavés. Conceded by Raphael Varane. Posted at 74' Attempt blocked. Borja Sainz (Alavés) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Víctor Camarasa. Posted at 70' Casemiro (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 70' Foul by Oliver Burke (Alavés). Nurnberg have lost their last two games against hannover and Saint Paul. At home they have lost their last two games against Darmstadt and hannover. They will face Erzgebirge Aue who are unbeaten in three of their last four games. On the road they have lost eight of their last thirteen league games making them the worst away side in the league. In their previous h2h nurnberg have won their last three home games against Erzgebirge Aue. How important is this signing for Dortmund? It is very important. Dortmund missed out on signing a real striker last summer, something they were criticised for a lot. Paco Alcacer misses a lot of games because of injuries and is our only striker. Haaland is exactly the kind of player - a big, cold-blooded box player - Dortmund needed to keep their season goals, winning the title, alive. And they were travelling into the unknown, because no-one knows what County team will turn up each week; victory over Livingston followed by defeat by Hibs, a morale-boosting win at Pittodrie before a confidence-crushing hammering at Motherwell. County have conceded more goals from set pieces than anyone else this season, and Rangers appeared determined to add a 19th goal to the list with a series of early corners, but everything was scrappy with little fluency from the visitors. Subs - Mendy 5, Modric 4, Vinicius 5. Celta Vigo - Ruben 6, Kevin 6, Aidoo 7, Araujo 5, Murillo 6, Olaza 6, Bradaric 5, Okay 6, Rafinha 8, Aspas 7, Smolov 7. Subs - Sisto 5, Mina 7, Suarez 7. KEY MOMENTS 7’ GOAL! Real Madrid 0-1 Celta Vigo: Celta Vigo have taken a shock lead at the Santiago Bernabeu! Smolov was played in behind Varane, the Russian's first touch set him up for the finish and he rolled the ball past Courtois and into the back of the Real Madrid net! What a start! 44’ Courtois forced into action! What a chance that was for Celta Vigo to double their advantage with Aidoo getting on the end of a corner kick into the area, but Courtois makes the save from his header. Gokulam Kerala vs Shillong Lajong FC | I-League Follow the live scores of Gokulam Kerala vs Shillong Lajong FC in the I-League on OneFootball.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page