top of page

Group

Public·18 members

Timberwolves vs Clippers live streaming 13/02/2024

14 hours ago — The Timberwolves put ...

German newspaper Bild posted the news on their twitter account on Friday with the offending picture. View more on twitterOn Thursday, Dortmund sports director Michael Zorc said the group of six players had assured them they had followed safety guidelines and the masks were only taken off for the photograph. But the league (DFL) decided to take action against Sancho and Akanji after they were pictured without personal protective equipment. He is somebody who brings what was sadly missing at Old Trafford and he seems to have livened up everyone. The team is playing well and they look like scoring goals. They are still behind, but they have bought a brilliant player in who seems to have knitted it all together. They did have a really good group of players but missed that one person who can make a difference - like a David Silva or Kevin de Bruyne who can glue the team together with their attacking movements. Media playback is not supported on this device Leicester lacked patience - Rodgers This is all bolstering the seemingly unbreakable confidence of a team that have looked on a mission from day one of the campaign, determined to make up for the disappointment, at least in the Premier League context, of last season. Liverpool did not lose the title last season. Manchester City won it. There were no questions about the Reds' mental strength. Arsenal to target Nuno? Good morning and welcome to rolling coverage of today's football news. We begin with the report from The Daily Mail that Arsenal are considering Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo as a potential replacement for Unai Emery. Emery's position is being considered game by game reportedly and Nuno is one of the top candidates for the job if they decide to dispense with the Spaniard's services. I know it's the end of February, mathematically it hasn't been decided yet but, yes, Liverpool are going to win it," Shearer, the Premier League's record scorer with 260 goals for Southampton, Blackburn Rovers and Newcastle United, told Reuters. In terms of competition, Liverpool have had a freak season. Odds are only so big on the hosts in this one as the bookies still rate the reserve side of Smolevichi as quite inexperienced but boy their results so far have been a lot impressive winning 2-1 at Brest 2 and to remember Brest won the title at senior level last season in Belarus, won 3-2 away at Isloch Minsk 2 side which last round smashed decent Slutsk 2 at home with 4-0 in the end and last round with odds being 2.50 on them to win they won 4-0 at home with Vitebsk 2 so really solid side top of the league before this round started. In 2017-18, City were completely dominant and won the league by 19 points, but there was never going to be a situation where no other teams became competitive. Liverpool pushed them extremely close last season and have maintained their amazing form since then so, rather than criticise City for not being closer this time, I think you have to give credit to Jurgen Klopp's side for their consistency. Preparation will not be a problem for City The Champions League draw sees Zinedine Zidane (left) up against Pep Guardiola for the first time in a competitive game as managersWhile I can see City winning at least one domestic cup, winning the Champions League will be a big ask for them. It seems that his condition is improving but we still have to evaluate between today and tomorrow," said Sarri, adding that defender Matthijs de Ligt and midfielder Federico Bernardeschi were also doubtful for Tuesday's match. Sarri reiterated that there was no problem with Ronaldo who reacted angrily to being substituted in a 1-0 win over AC Milan earlier this month. After playing in the Champions League group stage this season, Lille is fighting once more for the 3rd spot in the league standings and currently with 37 points they are just 3 points behind the 4th placed club Rennes which they defeated last round at home with 1-0, while two rounds ago they played away from home at Strasbourg where they also won the game but with 2-1 in the end, so two wins in a row for Lille at this moment and they should be coming here looking for 3 more points. There are 92 fixtures in the current campaign left to be played in the Premier League, and 341 remaining across the Championship and Leagues One and Two. Playing all those fixtures [in the original venues] would present challenges," said Roberts. That's an awful lot of people moving around the country. I think we all need to look at options about what games absolutely need to be played. Let's look at how they can be managed, potentially at their own stadiums, but equally whether we can see benefits of playing at a neutral, controlled venue, both from the health aspects of it but also minimising any disruption to the police, the ambulance service and all those other functions that are going to be stretched as we go back to normality. The clash had top billing heading into the weekend and it certainly delivered with the spoils being shared in a six-goal thriller. City went ahead twice through Ellen White and Georgia Stanway, but Chelsea pegged them back after Ji So-yun and Magdalena Eriksson netted. The visitors got themselves in front for the first time when in-form Beth England scored her 14th goal of the season but Lauren Hemp rescued a point for City in the 76th minute. Tousart, 22, joined Lyon from Valenciennes in 2015 and has made over 150 appearances, including 30 in UEFA club competitions. He has played 24 times for France's under-21 team. I really identify myself with the ambitions of the club (Hertha)," Tousart said. What they're doing here in Berlin is really exciting and I want to be a part of it. The two clubs added only one win in six games. Malaga is two points behind relegation and Extremadura five points behind. Malaga are one of the teams that have the most difficulty concluding their home games and Extremadura are in the middle of the table considering away form. I don't think a victory for the guests is out of the question either. They are in good form after the Corona break. After all, they could also get a point away. I still don't see Malaga win here. It is difficult to pick a winner in this competition and most of the matches ends in draws and I feel here will be the same case. That is something I would recommend. People's health 'has to take the absolute priority'The vast majority of EFL clubs released statements on Friday supporting the announcement to postpone matches in the top four divisions. Danny Macklin, chief executive at League Two side Leyton Orient, told BBC Radio 5 Live: "It's 100% the right decision. The health of every football fan, players, staff and everyone associated with each football club clearly has to take the absolute priority. The Premier League side are planning to complete the transfer for Kokcu before this summer's European Championships as they are worried about losing out to a rival club if he has an outstanding tournament. The 19-year-old is viewed as "one of Europe’s most promising young players" and Arsenal's technical director Edu has labelled him as a "priority" signing. Liverpool are the first to play, against Watford, which means that by the time Manchester City take on Arsenal on Sunday afternoon, they could be 17 points behind the league leaders. Saturday Liverpool v Watford – 12. Burnley v Newcastle – 3pm Chelsea v Bournemouth – 3pm Leicester v Norwich – 3pm Sheffield United v Aston Villa – 3pm Southampton v West Ham – 3pm Sunday Man Utd v Everton – 2pm Wolves v Spurs – 2pm Arsenal v Man City – 4. The clean sheet Bayern secured against their traditional domestic rivals that afternoon was a rarity, though; in fact, Die Roten have kept their opponents off the scoresheet just four times in their last 13 attempts in all competitions. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Watford 0, Tottenham Hotspur 0. Posted at 90'+3' Christian Eriksen (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Craig Dawson (Watford). Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Toby Alderweireld (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 90'+2' Troy Deeney (Watford) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt blocked. Erik Lamela (Tottenham Hotspur) left footed shot from very close range is blocked. I think it is just fine to try same option and here in another match from Germany Bundesliga and when I said that, I mean, of course on goals, what is very very real option. So, Wolfsburg is solid team this season and they are after two loses, 1-2 and 1-3 in last round won in league 4-2, as a guests. On the other side, Fortuna is team who is without win in last few matches but in last match, they are beat K'lautern in one fantastic match in Cup 5-2. It will be very interesting to watch this duel. Slutsk will against Vitebsk in match Belarusian Premier League. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 1.5 goals due to Slutsk on last 3 match in league can make total score is 6 goals. Meanwhile Vitebsk on last 3 match only can make total score is 2 goals. Nevertheless, I think this match can be the end score is more than 1 goal due to Slutsk have fantastic attacking play and surely score will happen more than 1 goal. Moreover Slutsk will play this match in the home and surely Slutsk will over confidence to make much score. Deportivo Walter Ferretti has just had the biggest victory since the beginning of the tournament by crushing Chinandega 7-0. However, it was only a rare bright spot in the dark days of this team. By the latest 5 appearances, Deportivo Walter Ferretti lost 4 matches and scored only 2 goals. They've won just twice since August but to be fair they both came in their last three league matches before they slumped to a 2-1 defeat in Dijon. Rennes will be happy to be back at Roazhon Park as their home ground has been where much of their success has come this season. Of their last nine points gained in all competitions, eight have come at the home ground. They have six goals in their last two home matches and while they are still very poor at the back, they'll be hoping to show some of that bite against Saint-Étienne. The Danish striker left Copenhagen in the summer after playing for them for just four months, but the 32-year-old forward is keen to eventually move into management, saying: 'I really want to take the coaching courses, so I have what it takes. I think that at some point, before I am 40 or 45 years old, I will have taken charge of my first club. The Telegraph reports that players are confused by the Spaniard's selections, tactics and instructions, and that there is a growing sentiment inside the squad that Emery should be sacked to get Arsenal back on track. A source told Telegraph Sport: “The problem is the coach. He still makes bad decisions and changes his tactics. Western Sydney Wanderers vs Perth Glory predictions for Sunday’s Australia A-League tie at Spotless Stadium. Western Sydney Wanderers have struggled in recent weeks and come up against a red hot Perth Glory side. Read on for our free A-League predictions and betting tips. After Dundee retracted their no vote and backed the SPFL proposal, it was passed by an 81% majority of clubs, prematurely ending the Championship and Leagues One and Two because of the coronavirus pandemic. As a result, Stranraer have been relegated from League One. The resolution also provided a mandate for the Premiership to be cut short, which would relegate Hearts, but the top flight could yet be played to a conclusion. Vitebsk is going to play against Dinamo Brest. The hosts got seven points on their amount after four matches where they scored 3 goals and conceded 3. Vitebsk lost one match against Nioman Grodno on away. Dinamo Brest was the best team in the previous season and this one they started weakly. Brest got 7 points and they have to start winning matches. Dinamo won the previous match against Isloch Minsk 3:1 at home and they showed a very good play. I think that they are able to win this match against Vitebsk. I pick Dinamo Brest to win this match with Asian handicap How to watch Los Angeles Clippers vs. Minnesota 1 hour ago — How to watch Clippers vs. Timberwolves basketball game Minnesota Timberwolves: Live stream, TV channel, start time for Monday's NBA game. HOW HAS THAT BEEN RECEIVED? Badly. Very badly. WRONG' Spirit of Shankly, a very influential but unofficial Liverpool supporters' group, called the use of taxpayers' money wrong adding “that no million-pound plus profit-making organisation should be relying on taxpayer subsidies in times of crises". During this crisis, many workers have lost or will lose their livelihoods. Where to Watch Clippers vs. Timberwolves: Live Stream & 6 hours ago — Learn how to watch the Los Angeles Clippers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves game on Monday, February 12, with TV channel, live stream, and additional insights. KEY STATS Adam Webster has scored as many goals in his 15 Premier League games this season (three) as he netted in 44 Championship matches for Bristol City last term. All three of his goals in 2019-20 have come away from home. Brighton are winless in their last 11 Boxing Day games (D4 L7) since a 1-0 win over QPR in 2005. LA Clippers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (12/14/19) Watch the LA Clippers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves live stream from ESPN on Watch ESPN. First streamed on Saturday, December 14, 2019. HOW HAS THAT BEEN RECEIVED? Badly. Very badly. WRONG' Spirit of Shankly, a very influential but unofficial Liverpool supporters' group, called the use of taxpayers' money wrong adding “that no million-pound plus profit-making organisation should be relying on taxpayer subsidies in times of crises". During this crisis, many workers have lost or will lose their livelihoods. The 0-2 home reverse to Crystal Palace that kicked off their dismal run was arguably the most worrying of the three however, and that setback seems to have knocked the Clarets' players confidence considerably. Well the hosts have been dominating this league for a lot of time right now and with some decent results in the AFC Cup as well lately, they started the season with a 7-0 win against newly promoted Dushanbe 83 scoring 5 times in the second half while playing 10 vs 10 men on the pitch. Their second game they also dominated but won only 2-0 at home with CSKA Pomir, I had a bet on -2.5 AH on them and obviously lost it, they were not all that solid in defense in both those wins but opponents were not great as well to score. They created a lot of scoring chances but in that 2-0 win they missed too many especially in the first half, clear cut scoring chances. Posted at 60' Attempt blocked. Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Lucas Moura. Posted at 58' Foul by Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 58' Erik Pieters (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 57' Attempt missed. Robbie Brady (Burnley) left footed shot from the centre of the box is high and wide to the left following a set piece situation. If successful, it would be the first World Cup hosted across two of football's continental confederations (Asia and Oceania). They have proposed to stage matches at up to eight grounds in Australia:Stadium Australia, Sydney (the final), capacity: 70,000Sydney Football Stadium, capacity: 42,512 Melbourne Rectangular Stadium, capacity: 30,052Brisbane Stadium, capacity: 52,263Perth Rectangular Stadium, capacity: 22,225Hindmarsh Stadium, Adelaide, capacity: 18,435Newcastle Stadium, capacity: 25,945York Park, Launceston, Tasmania, capacity: 22,065And in five stadiums in New Zealand:Eden Park, Auckland (opening game), capacity: 48,276Wellington Stadium, capacity: 39,000Christchurch Stadium, capacity: 22,556Waikato Stadium, Hamilton, capacity: 25,111Dunedin Stadium, capacity: 28,744Proposed dates: 10 July to 20 August Sydney Stadium would host the final in the event of the Australia-New Zealand joint bid being successfulWhat are their key strengths? Both countries have vast experience of hosting major international sporting events in recent years, as well as large, modern stadia and impressive infrastructure. SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, Granada CF. Yan Eteki replaces Fede Vico. SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, Granada CF. Antoñin replaces Yangel Herrera. Posted at 73' Attempt missed. Darwin Machís (Granada CF) right footed shot from outside the box is just a bit too high following a set piece situation. Posted at 72' Foul by Casemiro (Real Madrid). Posted at 72' Domingos Duarte (Granada CF) wins a free kick on the right wing. Every week team are looking for these kind of situations. We conceded three or four counter attacks. Sometimes we control it, but sometimes we struggle. The return of Aymeric Laporte from injury will help City's cause, but the problem for Guardiola now is the damage could well have been done. Liverpool, unbeaten in the league all season, would need to lose at least five times with City winning every game until the end of the campaign for Guardiola's team to retain their crown. And Carlo Ancelotti's side threw away what was otherwise a comfortable game by failing to clear a free-kick with French defender Lejeune taking advantage of another scramble to fire in a minute later. It was a sensational end to a game which Everton had dominated, as Bruce's side added to the injury-time win they earned against Chelsea on Saturday, sending their travelling supporters into delirium. More used to attacking crosses than putting them in the box, Carroll lofted the ball in from the wing for Jonjo Shelvey to get up highest to plant the ball in at the far post and even out the scores in the 68th minute. Roared on by the home crowd, the Magpies went looking for a winner and it came as full time approached when Sean Longstaff's shot from distance was fumbled by Alex McCarthy but Fernandez was on hand to thump the ball into the back of the net. Fair play to the sly old dog. BielsaOut - do yourselves a favour and pipe down Marcelo Bielsa has done an incredible job at Leeds. He has made a fairly bog-standard team more than the sum of its parts. This led to the Elland Road club just missing out on automatic promotion to the Premier League last season to Sheffield United, the same Blades side that sit a heady fifth in the Premier League at the time of writing. A solid and enterprising performance from PSG - who handled the empty ground superbly - was enough to see off a disappointing Dortmund. If they maintain this level of performance, commitment and organisation, they are a serious threat to win the trophy - should that option be available. See alsoPSG v Borussia Dortmund - LIVE Champions League updates As fireworks boomed outside the Parc des Princes, the home side started well, led by the workaholic Neymar - really! - while the visitors struggled to get started.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page