top of page

Group

Public·18 members

[SPORT***] Samsunspor vs Antalyaspor live online 12/02/2024

Follow Samsunspor v Antalyaspor 12. 2. 2024 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore.

Business is about to pick up. The Champions League group stages did not disappoint with a record 308 goals scored - and Europe's elite club competition returns with the start of the knockout stages. All four English teams - holders Liverpool, runners-up Tottenham, Chelsea and Manchester City - progressed to the last 16, with last season's finalists both in action this week. Paris St-Germain against Borussia Dortmund has been described as "the tie of the round", so will this finally be the French side's year? And can Dortmund's teenage star Erling Braut Haaland continue his sensational goalscoring spree?European football experts Raphael Honigstein, Julien Laurens and Kristof Terreur discuss the first set of games on BBC Radio 5 Live's Euro Leagues podcast. Central Coast Mariners v Western United predictions for Sunday’s match in the A-League. There wasn’t much expected of Central Coast coming into this season and they’ve yet to prove those critics wrong whilst Western United were an unknown entity who have started their season really well. Can they continue their good run this weekend? Read on for all our free A-League predictions and betting tips. The door is always open for him and from my experience tomorrow is another day and he will find happiness again. He will find a great club again and he will have a great future. He will always be welcome. Torreira focused on Arsenal amid transfer speculation The Uruguayan defensive midfielder who arrived from Sampdoria last season, quickly won over the hearts of the Arsenal faithful with his full-blooded performances. Chelsea are in good form and I can see them just winning this. Lawro's prediction: 2-1Sonny's prediction: 3-1 Liverpool v BrightonIt will be interesting to see whether Brighton will be as open and play from the back as they have been when they face Liverpool. The Seagulls have an attacking threat but Liverpool are of the mindset they can blow sides away. They may be without Fabinho for this one and he is a huge loss - he has been one of the players of the season - but I can't see his absence having an impact on the outcome of this game. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Wolverhampton Wanderers 3, Manchester City 2. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+4' Substitution, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Ryan Bennett replaces Raúl Jiménez. Posted at 90'+3' Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) hits the bar with a right footed shot from outside the box from a direct free kick. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 90'+2' Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. The BBC understands the PFA has heard from a number of players, especially those who have underlying health conditions like asthma or who are from black and minority ethnic (Bame) backgrounds, that they have real concerns about returning to playing. Black men and women are nearly twice as likely to die with coronavirus as white people in England and Wales, according to the Office for National Statistics. Later, the same person was allegedly seen attempting to perform a strange act in a residential area, an incident which sparked another tabloid headline: 'Man Had Sex With Taxi And Garden Fence'. Mussolini's granddaughterPeak daftness. To put it mildly, there was no love lost between Lazio and Celtic fans when the Rome giants visited Glasgow for a Europa League game in October - a match that Celtic won 2-1. John Stones continues to be accident prone. The fall that led to Anwar El Ghazi crossing for Mbwana Samatta's goal - which gave Villa hope - was unlucky, but these things seem to happen to the 25-year-old defender a lot. Fortunately for City, no harm was done and this was a cup won with midfielder Kevin de Bruyne, as good as anyone in his position in the world, on the bench for an hour, along with the players of the quality of Gabriel Jesus, Bernardo Silva and Riyad Mahrez, while the outstanding goalkeeper Ederson handed over his place to Bravo in the tradition of this tournament. A 13-year-old Burnley fan is being investigated by police for making an alleged racist gesture to Tottenham forward Son Heung-min on Saturday. The teenager was ejected from the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium during the Premier League match between the sides. Burnley say they will contact the teenager and his family about an "enforced educational programme". Both clubs are assisting the Metropolitan Police with their investigation. Samsunspor vs Antalyaspor - live score, predicted lineups Samsunspor is playing home against Antalyaspor at Samsun Yeni 19 Mayıs Stadyumu on Mon, Feb 12, 2024, 17:00 UTC. This is Round 25 of the Super Lig. Predicted ... They had not even fully unpacked. I did not go into the bedroom ever. I slept on the couch and I drank vodka," she says. Somehow I was coaching, I was running and I was throwing up, and I was drinking more vodka and, somehow, I was going about like a robot. I was in total turmoil with depression. I didn't know what to do. The chance meeting that changed her lifeIn the depths of despair, Lynn went to a trial to try to earn a professional football contract in America, and by chance met former Scotland defender Rhonda Jones. Dominic Calvert-Lewin has scored 12 Premier League goals this season; the last English player to score as many in a single campaign for Everton was Kevin Campbell in 1999-00 (12) Nketiah's opening goal, assisted by Bukayo Saka, is the first goal that Arsenal have netted in the Premier League that was scored and assisted by two under-21 players since September 2008, when Denilson assisted Nicklas Bendtner vs Bolton. Bodo Glimt won with a reversal, dating Viking 4-2 away from home. Shocked by the expiration of the delays for Haugesund, he conceded the fatal second goal and suffered a home defeat with a score of 1-2 by Brann. Former Bundesliga champions Werder Bremen avoided relegation from the German top flight on away goals after a 2-2 draw at second division Heidenheim. Bremen were last relegated to the second tier for the 1980-81 season, which is the only campaign they have spent out of the Bundesliga. The first leg of the promotion-relegation play-off had ended 0-0. In the second leg, Bremen twice took the lead before holding on for a draw which kept them up. Samsunspor vs Antalyaspor Prediction, Lineups & Odds 2 days ago — Antalyaspor. Prediction; Odds; Stats; Live Stream; Team News; Lineups; Injuries; Squads; Table. Head ... Messi has been linked with a move away from the Camp Nou at the end of the season after he caused a stir by criticising the club's sporting director Eric Abidal over who was responsible for the sacking of Ernesto Valverde last month. British and Spanish media reported that Messi has a clause in his contract that allows him to walk away for free in the close season even though his contract runs till 2021, sparking speculation of his departure from the club after 16 seasons. Sam Cosgrove (Aberdeen) header from the right side of the six yard box misses to the left following a corner. Posted at 79' Corner, Aberdeen. Conceded by Will Collar. Posted at 76' Foul by Ash Taylor (Aberdeen). Posted at 76' Scott Martin (Hamilton Academical) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, Aberdeen. Assisted by Connor Jennings. Posted at 62' Foul by Charlie Wyke (Sunderland). Posted at 62' Emmanuel Monthe (Tranmere Rovers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. West Brom's teenage defender Nathan Ferguson is on the brink of joining Premier League side Crystal Palace. Ferguson joined Albion at the age of eight but is out of contract in the summer and has refused to sign a new deal. Samsunspor v Antalyaspor Odds | Tips, Stats & Match Betting 12 hours ago — Odds, stats, tips and match betting for the Super Lig clash between Samsunspor Live Scores. > BetMGM. Get Offer. Bet £10 Get £40 In Free Bets. Dennis Borkowski replaces Timo Werner. Posted at 81' VAR Decision: Goal FC Augsburg 1-2 RB Leipzig (Timo Werner). Goal!Posted at 80' Goal! FC Augsburg 1, RB Leipzig 2. Timo Werner (RB Leipzig) right footed shot from the right side of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Angeliño. Goal awarded following VAR Review. Posted at 79' Foul by Nordi Mukiele (RB Leipzig). Posted at 79' Philipp Max (FC Augsburg) wins a free kick in the defensive half. He possesses what so few of United's current midfielders have in their locker - a quality final ball and the ability to find a team mate from a set-piece. He set up Rashford's opener with a lovely floated ball and repeated the trick from a short corner. With Daniel James having a dip in form, the former Chelsea man could have a run in the team on the right flank ahead of some daunting fixtures in January. Bennett added that "with the boredom factor now kicking in" he was concerned about an increase in gambling among players too. The leading UK charity for problem gamblers has said addicts may be at greater risk during the current pandemic but that it was "too early" to tell if it was on the rise. PFA seeing year-on-year riseThe PFA has seen a year-on-year increase in the number of members making use of Sporting Chance Clinic's network of therapists and confidential helpline. On Saturday, Leicester's well-drilled defensive unit comes up against the joint lowest scoring attack in the Championship, and the Foxes' chances of adding another clean sheet to their superb record for the season feel high. Unionistas de Salamanca fc team and the CD Calahorra fc team, go head to head in Spain Segunda B group II. The Unionistas de Salamanca fc team is in 16th position with 26 points Collected. While guest team the CD Calahorra fc team came in 9th place by collecting 30 points. Osnabruck will host Hannover 96 for this fixture of the league. Both teams are not very good teams in this campaign and I expect another one tough match for both sides. Osnabruck are currently on the 13th place with 30 points. In last game Osnabruck played in a 1-1 draw with strong Armenia. Also, we have Hannover 96 who's is very average team in this season. They are currently on the 11th place with 32 points. Yeah, they have two consecutive victories. They probably have the motivation to continue the winning track. However, the hosts will attempt to provide a strong resistance. They will probably try to try all three points or even one point. Grazer AK will host Amstetten for this fixture of the league. Hosts probably are favorites on the home field. They will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. However, Grazer is very average team in this league. Also, I believe, they are not convincing team. I do not think the hosts will have a easy task in this game. Also, we have Amstetten who's is also very average team in this season. However, Amstetten are in better shape. They are undefeated in their last 5 matches. In previous game Amstetten is won 2-0 against A. Lustenau. So, the visitors have the potential to provide a strong resistance. I think, they will try to remain unbeaten. My pick - Amstetten to win. It has no effect on us financially - people win or lose money, we don't get more money - but we can see that people are following us because we are one of the few countries where football is still going on. Bermudez also said with live sport almost entirely absent from the world's TV screens, at least one foreign company had been in touch with the local rights holder, state-run Canal 6, asking to broadcast Nicaraguan games live. Antalyaspor @ Samsunspor: Live Stream & on TV today Antalyaspor @ Samsunspor: Live Stream & on TV today. Antalyaspor @ Samsunspor is an upcoming Soccer event that takes place on Feb 12 at 12:00 PM. I told them. Spurs to appeal Son red card Jose Mourinho has confirmed that Tottenham plan to appeal the red card handed to Son Heung-min in Sunday's defeat to Tottenham. Shaw defends De Gea after Watford error Luke Shaw is refusing to blame David de Gea after his error let Watford take the lead in their 2-0 win over Manchester United, labelling the mistake a "freak". Vivianne Miedema won't be at the Ballon d'Or ceremony on Monday but her incredible haul of six goals and four assists at Meadow Park further proved her credentials as a nominee for the prestigious award. Chelsea faced a tough trip to in-form Everton but a frozen pitch meant the match was postponed and as a result the Gunners leapfrogged them to the top of the table, level on points with Manchester City who earned a 1-0 win over Liverpool. In the last 5 H2H clashes of the two sides we saw all kinds of outcomes, Napoli was victorious twice, AC Milan won once and two outings ended as draws. Both of the teams are now in similar form, but the visitors are doing slightly better. Moreover, the visitors are also recording better results away than the hosts are recording on their home pitch, so I believe that they will find a way to outplay the hosts and grab much-needed victory. The FIFA statement went on to say that the "gift" was to be viewed as an "undue payment", citing the decision of the Swiss Federal Supreme Court. Blatter and Platini, who were banned in 2016 from the sport over the payment, could not immediately be reached by Reuters for comment. FIFA has promised that, if recovered, the funds and the interest accrued over the last eight years would be "fully channelled" into football development, where they were originally due to be invested. What has really impressed about Salzburg is the way in which they’ve got at teams, played without fear and scored plenty of goals. It’s no fluke that Jesse Marsch’s men have scored more goals than each of the other three sides in Group E. The Austrians have adopted a forward-thinking approach at every turn. Eight of the first-team squad came through Pirin's academy, whose graduates include Berbatov, one of the country's most famous players who was soon snapped up by CSKA, before signing for Bayer Leverkusen in Germany. In the past, the academy was known for its reputation as the best in Bulgaria. And, since Dubai-based Emirates Wealth acquired the club, Pirin have appointed a new head of academy and youth development, bought a building which will become a strength and conditioning facility, and have land to build five football pitches. This season is going in a solid way so far. Their best player is Nahki Wells, an international from the Bermudas who already scored 7 goals which are 4th best in the league, tied with 3 other players. They can have games, where they need a big number of chances before they score a goal. They will have to utilize their chances and score when they are supposed to in this game if they want to stop their poor history against Fulham recently and celebrate in front of their crowd. Their latest form is changeable, as they have allowed 11 goals in their last 5 matches, but still managing to be unbeaten in 3 of those 5 games. Motherwell's Declan Gallagher and Rangers' Ryan Jack were shown yellow cards after a half-time confrontation, and Morelos soon received the first of his two yellows for a late challenge on Jake Carroll. Gillespie pushed away Ryan Kent's drive, and at the other end Allan McGregor also had to produce heroics - throwing up an arm to push away Long's header from two yards out. It was to prove a crucial moment, with Morelos making it 2-0 when he collected Aribo's cross, stepped away from Gallagher, and drove the ball into the net. It was amazing to see Hoddle. I cannot really remember much but just to say I have seen him play and, watching the clips back of games I went to - like the goal he scored against Oxford United where he feints one way and just sort of drifts through the whole defence and then the goalkeeper - they are special moments. He has to be my favourite Spurs player, and he was the player of the 1980s for me. Wolfsburg are unbeaten in five away league matches. Wolfsburg have scored two or more in their last five away league matches. Werder Bremen have 10 losses in 14 home league matches. Wolfsburg have conceded in each of their last eight away matches. Werder Bremen have the poorest attack and joint weakest defence in the league. Posted at 84' Attempt saved. Bryan Mbeumo (Brentford) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Ollie Watkins. SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Brentford. Kamohelo Mokotjo replaces Josh Dasilva. Posted at 80' Foul by Henrik Dalsgaard (Brentford). Posted at 80' Kenneth Zohore (West Bromwich Albion) wins a free kick on the left wing. SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, West Bromwich Albion. Posted at 68' Foul by Matthew Kennedy (Aberdeen). Posted at 61' Foul by Jonathan Obika (St. Mirren). Posted at 61' Dylan McGeouch (Aberdeen) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 61' Attempt missed. Sam Foley (St. Mirren) right footed shot from the right side of the box is close, but misses to the right. I can't open my heart and express how it feels but every day I am living my dream. As a young boy growing up in Nigeria, Odion Ighalo had to save up his lunch money in order to watch his beloved Manchester United on TV at the weekend. Now 30, he is a United player, having signed for his boyhood club on loan until the end of the season from Chinese side Shanghai Shenhua in January. Since then, Ighalo has scored three goals in eight appearances for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side, and enjoyed his first Manchester derby victory on Sunday. Leeds take too long to get going Leeds captain Liam Cooper stayed down for some time before receiving treatment and being substitutedLeeds were unsurprisingly unchanged from Saturday's 3-0 demolition of promotion rivals Fulham but were forced into an early change with captain Liam Cooper forced off with a lower back injury. Tyler Roberts was the home side's most lively player early on, playing in Bamford for a half-chance and blasting just over himself, but once Luton weathered the early storm they looked comfortable and might have been awarded a penalty when Gaetano Berardi - who came on for Cooper before being substituted at half-time - gave the ball away and appeared to nudge over Callum McManaman in the penalty area. Benitez would be a safe bet, someone who has a proven track record in the Premier League. However Benitez is also famously loyal and he hates the idea of breaking contracts, would those principles ring true if Arsenal come calling? Head coach Rafa Benitez of Dalian Yifang looks on during the 2019 Chinese Football Association (CFA) Cup semi-final match between Dalian Yifang and Shanghai Shenhua at Dalian Sports Center Stadium on August 19, 2019 in Dalian, Liaoning Province of ChinaGetty Images PATRICK VIEIRA Age – 43 Current club – Nice Next Arsenal manager odds – 20/1 Vieira was spoken about as a future Arsenal boss when he was playing for the club but so far his management career should probably be described as solid, rather than spectacular. We're playing catch-up with this game, even though there is a history of soccer going back to the early part of the 20th century here the reality is we're trying to create our own little world because everyone else is so far ahead of us in terms of having older, longer-established clubs, longer-established leagues, cultures and traditions around the game. In plenty of cities, that means MLS - the country's top division - just is not cool yet. While it will lead to financial problems for many clubs, a prolonged rest away from the rigours of football might actually go some way to extending the careers of players who felt fatigued. Read the full story Abdelhak Nouri’s family ‘want more compensation’ Following the excellent news that former Ajax player Abdelhak Nouri has woken from a coma for the first time since his collapse while playing for the Dutch side, the Sun reports that his family are asking Ajax for more compensation. The can has been kicked down the road. Given the growing effects of the coronavirus pandemic, England's football bodies met on Friday and decided they had little option other than to extend the current suspension - initially set for 3 April and then 30 April - until "it is safe and appropriate to do so". The decision prolongs the uncertainty at clubs across the professional spectrum, where incomes have dried up almost completely. We played with that authority in the game and personality that the team has played with all season. Tempo was good, pressed well. On Jamie Vardy's injury: "It is not his hamstring which is good. Hopefully over the next couple of days it will ease off and he will be fit. Jamie is a real talisman for the team but if we are going to have success it is about the team. Posted at 57' Foul by Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Liverpool). Posted at 57' Patrick van Aanholt (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 55' Attempt missed. Luka Milivojevic (Crystal Palace) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Assisted by Jordan Ayew following a set piece situation. BookingPosted at 54' Fabinho (Liverpool) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Atletico had to rebuild in the summer after key players Antoine Griezmann, Lucas Hernandez, Rodri, Diego Godin, Filipe Luis and Juanfran all departed. I don't think they can sack Simeone," says Laurens. He presents so much to that club. He might walk out himself if he thinks he reached the end. But this was always going to be a transitional year anyway, because so many big players left last summer.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page